Faculty and Staff Copier Services
Costs for copying and printing:
- One sided (single) copy or printed page:
- Black/White: $.06 per page
- Color: $.30 per page
- Two-sided (or duplex) copy/print:
- Black/White: $.12 per two-sided/duplex page
- Color: $.60 per two-sided/duplex page
Please note that there is no charge for the Ricoh devices themselves and that paper is supplied by the university.
Recycle Your Ink and Toner Cartridges:
Campus Postal Services makes it easy to return your used ink and toner cartridges.
- When you receive a new ink or toner cartridge keep the prepaid label and box that the manufacturer provides.
- When you are ready to recycle your cartridges, place your used cartridge in the empty box, seal the box, and place the prepaid shipping label on the box.
- Put the sealed, labeled box with your outgoing mail for Campus Postal to pick up.
No need to e-mail, enter work orders or make phone calls; just leave your used cartridges with the outgoing mail. Don’t have a box or shipping label? Campus Postal will still pick up cartridges left with your outgoing mail.
Kennesaw State University is deeply committed to respecting the legal and intellectual property rights of authors of written bodies of work and other copyrighted materials. Faculty, especially, often have questions regarding copyright compliance and the ability to use copies of copyrighted material as part of their curriculum. Please read the Kennesaw State University Library System Copyright Policies that governs KSU with regards to the use of copyright works in education and research as established by University System of Georgia Copyright Code.