Our off-campus visitors may use Guest Cards, allowing them to print at the following locations:
- Kennesaw Campus:
- Kennesaw Hall - Room 2009
- Carmichael Student Center - Room 210
- Social Sciences Building - Room 3033
- Horace W. Sturgis Library - Room G109A and Room 116A
- Kennesaw Campus Map
- Marietta Campus:
- Atrium Building (J Building) - Room 149
- Joe Mack Wilson Student Center (A Building) - Lobby
- Marietta Campus Map
Guests may also use the campus UPS Store (located at the Carmichael Student Center) for larger and high quality print jobs.
The Guest Cards can be purchased from any of the KCash machines both campuses.KCash Machine Locations
Print on Campus!The UPS Store is located on the second floor of the Carmichael Student Center.
Where can I Print?Send to any printer. Anytime. Find a printer. See KSU printer list.
Add Cash to PrintAdd funds to your account. Prints are deducted from your KCash Account.
Need Help?If a copier/machine malfunctioned and you believe you are due a refund, click here to learn about our refund policy.
Access your print queue from anywhere on campus!
View your wireless or mobile submitted print jobs, and then tap your card at a printer of your choice to release a print.